Basin Info. & News
Lake Levels & River Conditions
Recreation & Parks
About the Authority
- TCEQ Texas Clean Rivers Program Data Tool
- Sabine River Basin water quality data is available to view or download from TCEQ's Texas Clean Rivers Program Data Tool website.
Helper information includes the TCEQ CRP Data Tool User Guide in PDF format, a downloadable ASCII text file of TCEQ's
Sabine Basin Monitoring Stations, and a downloadable ASCII text file of monitoring parameter codes and descriptions.
- Latest Monthly Water Quality Report
- The Monthly Water Quality Report includes field observations, field-collected data, and other short turnaround time data such a bacteriological and turbidity.
Water quality reports from previous months and years are also available.
- Texas Clean Rivers Program
- Senate Bill 818 (SB 818), known as the Texas Clean Rivers Act, was enacted in 1991 by the 72nd Legislature to ensure the comprehensive regional assessment of water quality in each watershed and river basin of the State.
- Aquatic Vegetation Management
- This page provides links to information regarding aquatic plant management (nuisance vegetation control).
- Orange County TMDL Project
- The purpose of this project is to support the assessment of the presence and causes of depressed dissolved oxygen concentrations, elevated fecal coliform densities, and/or low pH in nine Sabine Basin, Texas, water bodies.