Basin Info. & News
Lake Levels & River Conditions
Recreation & Parks
About the Authority
- Latest Monthly Water Quality Report
- Latest water quality report for the Sabine River Basin. Additional water quality reports in the State of the Basin.
- Texas Clean Rivers Program
- Senate Bill 818 (SB 818), known as the Texas Clean Rivers Act, was enacted in 1991 by the 72nd Legislature to ensure the comprehensive regional assessment of water quality in each watershed and river basin of the State.
- Aquatic Vegetation Management
- This page provides links to information regarding aquatic plant management (nuisance vegetation control).
- Orange County TMDL Project
- The purpose of this project is to support the assessment of the presence and causes of depressed dissolved oxygen concentrations, elevated fecal coliform densities, and/or low pH in nine Sabine Basin, Texas, water bodies.