Basin Info. & News
Lake Levels & River Conditions
Recreation & Parks
About the Authority
- Authority General Office
- The Authority General Office is the administrative center for the Sabine River Authority of Texas where implementation of Board Policy, project development, operations, management, accounting, and personnel management are directed.
- Constant Contact
- Electronic mailing lists for news regarding water and related issues in the Sabine River Basin, Texas.
- Contacting the Sabine River Authority of Texas
- How to contact the Sabine River Authority's offices and staff.
- Environmental Services Division
- The Sabine River Authority of Texas has taken an active role in water quality matters since its initial operational activities began in 1954, and over the years has expanded to meet increasing needs throughout the Sabine River Basin.
- Gulf Coast Division
- The Gulf Coast Division is responsible for the Authority's water supply and related operations in the Orange County area. The Division office building, pump station, shop, and maintenance facilities are located near the Sabine River.
- History of the Sabine River Authority of Texas
- This page describes the more than 50 year history of the Sabine River Authority of Texas
- Iron Bridge Division
- The Iron Bridge Dam and Reservoir Project was the first major project built by the Sabine River Authority of Texas. The Reservoir, Lake Tawakoni (tuh-wock´-o-nee), has a surface area of about 36,700 acres.
- Lake Fork Division
- The Lake Fork Division is responsible for the Lake Fork Dam and Reservoir Project. The reservoir is located on Lake Fork Creek, a major tributary of the Sabine River, about 70 miles east of Dallas, Texas, and 5 miles west of Quitman, Texas.
- SRA Annual Report
- The Comprehensive Annual Financial Report is presented in three sections: Introductory, Financial and Statistical.
- SRA Board of Directors
- The Sabine River Authority of Texas is governed by a nine member Board of Directors. Each board member is appointed by the Governor of Texas and serves a six-year term.
- SRA Employment Opportunities
- This page lists current employment opportunities at the Sabine River Authority of Texas.
- Toledo Bend Division
- The Toledo Bend Division is responsible for the management of all activities and development on the Texas side of the Toledo Bend Dam and Reservoir Project. The reservoir is located in Texas and Louisiana on the Sabine River.