Basin Info. & News
Lake Levels & River Conditions
Recreation & Parks
About the Authority
- Basin Highlights and Program Update Reports
- Annual Texas Clean Rivers Program reports that give details of water quality and supply issues in the Sabine River Basin, Texas, at the Reach (major watershed) level.
- Basin Summary Reports
- Five-year Texas Clean Rivers Program reports that give details of water quality and supply issues in the Sabine River Basin, Texas, at the Subwatershed (minor watershed) level.
- Monthly Water Quality Monitoring Reports
- This page provides access to Water Quality Monitoring Program monthly reports from April 1998 - latest. (generally one month prior to the current month).
- Coordinated Monitoring Schedule
- The Sabine River Basin Coordinated Monitoring Schedule is the sample design for surface water quality monitoring in the Sabine River Basin, Texas.
- Quality Assurance Project Plan
- Data sets which include water quality analyses must first be reviewed to determine the quality assurance associated with the data meets the criteria stated in the SRA Quality Assurance Project Plan (QAPP).
- Special Studies on Priority Watersheds
- TCEQ assessment needs, Basin priorities, and Steering Committeee concerns not directly related to permitting may be addressed through intensive data collection efforts to better evaluate: water quality impairment; and non-attainment of designated uses.
- Texas Surface Water Quality Data
- The TCEQ database of quality-assured surface water quality monitoring data. This data can be downloaded as a pipe-delimited ASCII text file. There are a number of codes throughout the tables which require additional information to decipher.
The codes used for monitoring stations and parameters may be found in the “Monitoring Stations” table and in the “Monitoring Parameter Descriptions” table.
- Work Plan
- The work plan describes the tasks and deliverables, with due dates, of the Texas Clean River Program in the Sabine River Basin, Texas.