Basin Info. & News
Lake Levels & River Conditions
Recreation & Parks
About the Authority
- Texas Clean Rivers Program (TCRP) Overview
- General information about the Texas Clean Rivers Program.
- TCRP Goals
- The goal of the TCRP is to maintain and improve the quality of water resources within each river basin in Texas through an ongoing partnership involving the TCEQ,
other agencies, river authorities, entities, and the public.
- TCRP Partners
- The TCRP is a cooperative effort between the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ), Texas Parks & Wildlife Department (TPWD),
the TCRP Partners, agencies, local entities, entities, and the public.
- TCRP Contacts
- This page lists Sabine Basin TCRP staff at TCEQ and SRA.
- TCRP Meetings
- The Sabine River Authority conducts several TCRP meetings throughout the year, including Steering Committee Meetings, Public Meetings, and the Coordinated Monitoring Meeting.
- State of the Basin
- This page provides access to the latest water quality and supply information for the Sabine River Basin, Texas. Contents include: Reach and Subwatershed Inventories,
Monthly Water Quality Monitoring Program Reports, and Basin Highlights Reports.
- Texas Stream Team
- The Sabine River Authority supports and participates in the Texas Stream Team Monitoring Program.