Basin Info. & News
Lake Levels & River Conditions
Recreation & Parks
About the Authority
- Center Economic Development Corporation
- The Center EDC was formed to recruit new businesses to the city, help expand existing businesses, and create an environment where investor risk is minimized.
- Deep East Texas Council of Governments
& Economic Development District
- "By combining the resources of local government, the Deep East Texas Council of Governments provides a window of opportunity for helping citizens improve their quality of life."
- Economic Development & Tourism - Business Research Data
- The Business Research team's primary activities include data mining, industry analysis, and custom mapping in support of Texas business development and marketing efforts.
- Economic Development & Tourism
- Texas Wide Open for Business is the official website of Texas economic development, offering information about site selection,
economic development incentives, and business research.
- Henderson Economic Development
- The Henderson Economic Development Corporation (HEDCO)'s primary mission is to maintain and expand the tax base of the City of Henderson, Texas, to retain and create new value-added full-time jobs for the citizens of Henderson, and to be instrumental in making Henderson a progressive community.
- Jasper Economic Development
- In March, 1993 the Jasper Economic Development Corporation (JEDCO) was formed as a non-profit organization. The Corporation's mission is to create jobs and new capital investment by attracting new business and supporting existing business with their expansion needs.
- Kilgore Economic Development
- Kilgore, Texas, the capital of the East Texas Oilfield, represents an extraordinary blend of the best qualities of a small community with the resources and regional market of a larger city.
- Southeast Texas Economic Development Foundation, Inc.
- The Foundation enables growing businesses to secure long term, fixed rate financing for major fixed assets such as land and buildings, and promotes economic development in the region. It is a licensed Certified Development Company.
- Texas Economic Development
- Searchable database of community profiles sponsored by TxED with content
maintained by local organizations.
- Tatum Economic Development
- It is the aim of The Tatum Economic Development Corporation to strengthen the economic climate of Tatum, Texas thus strengthing the business climate. We will do so by constantly supporting current and prospective employment in Tatum and our surrounding area.
- Texas Economic Development Council
- The Texas Economic Development Council (TEDC) is an Austin-based, statewide professional association dedicated to the development of economic and employment opportunities in Texas.